As a CEC Approved Retailer, we only use Tier 1 solar panels. For you, that means the highest quality product that will get you the best results.
And when it comes to solar panels, quality is everything.
Installing quality solar panels on your roof will give you a better result in terms of the energy you are able to produce. The modules used in quality panels perform to a higher standard and are more efficient at how they convert the light from the sun into electricity. It really is a case of getting what you pay for.
Made for the Australian climate
Australia was made for solar… we are the sunburnt country after all!
So while we have the perfect climate for solar energy, many solar panels can’t stand up to the hot Australian sun. Ours can.
When you look at performance in extreme temperatures, there are two things you need to consider.
- The temperature co-efficient rating, or how much energy each cell loses as the temperature rises
- The operating module temperature, or the minimum and maximum temperatures at which the solar panels will work
Our solar panels offer both a high-temperature co-efficient rating as well as operating module temperatures of -40℃+85℃.
We have been in this business for more than a decade… and we aren’t going anywhere. We want to be part of re-writing the energy story in Australia.
A big part of that is standing by our products. And that’s exactly what we do.
We want you to have the same confidence in our solar panels as we do.
And that’s why we offer warranties of up to 25 years.
High-quality solar panels backed by a very generous warranty is a winning formula for solar.
Seraphim solar panels
Seraphim is a trusted company in the solar panel industry. They invest heavily in innovation to ensure their panels are cutting-edge, efficient and long-lasting. And that’s why we choose Seraphim for many of our solar installations.
Seraphim solar panels feature:
- Higher output due to lower cell to module loss
- Better shading response resulting in a higher yield
- Efficient design using cells that are half the size of standard solar cells
Grand Group solar panels
Solar isn’t just our business… it’s our passion. We understand all the ins and outs of the solar industry. We know what makes a good panel and what will give you the best possible performance.
With all of this knowledge, it just made sense that we create our own Grand Group panels.
Our solar panels feature:
- 10% higher module efficiency than standard panels thanks to advanced PERC technology
- More energy yield due to a better temperature co-efficient rating
- Increased reliability and less hot spot heating risk because of the lower operating temperature
- Appealing design with black frame option
The right solar panels for you
Solar is not a one-size-fits-all solution. We take each customer through a free solar assessment so we can recommend the best solar panels and products for their needs. Contact us to book your free assessment and learn more about how our solar panels can help you save money… and the environment!